Tuesday 29 May 2007

Sick and Photoshop crazy!

I've been researching A LOT about Photoshop brushes and actions and doodads to make photos look absolutely stunning. I finally found the thing I was looking for, but to use it I needed the latest version of Photoshop which I didn't have. And even if I had it, I'd need the Mac OS 10.4.8 or 10.4.9 update. So I'm going around in circles and circles.

I'm so excited about my new business idea (secret for now). I'm keen to get started and do all these cool and amazing things with mine and other people's photos!

I've spent most of my time here being sick. Just when I thought I was getting better I come down with a stupid cold/flu thing last Thursday. I'm slowly getting better (I think?) but my chest is all congested with sticky phlegm gunk.

No comments: