Friday 15 June 2007

Flickr blocked continued

The annoyance and mystery continues...

Now I can't even view the Flickr forum.

So I went to download this Firefox add-on which everyone has been talking about. Grr... I am annoyed that I have to download yet another thing to clog up my Hard drive. Apart from that, it doesn't even work on my version of Firefox so now I have to download a later version which is a whopping 47Mb. Great. Just Effin' Great.

So thanks to Stupid China's Great Firewall I now have something (a second browser) to chew through my RAM and my HD.

On another related (or not?) note, I went to visit my florist's website and noticed it was down. I assumed she had taken it down but nope, apparently it's working fine so I went to view it another way and yep, it's there. So something is suss, very suss. Why the heck would China have any reason to block a florist's website????????!!!

PS the add on works great! I can now view all the photos. Yippee!! I'm so glad there are smart nerds in this world to circumvent things that evil 'goody two shoes' put in place. hehehe.

No comments: