Tuesday 3 July 2007

Super Landlord! Speedy service.

Well, yesterday my amazing landlord was at it again.

He called me to say he'd be over to pick up the water bill and pay it for me. I didn't even know it had arrived in the mail but lo and behold - there it was. He went and paid it then came back with the receipt and collected the money off me. I even wanted to round it up but he wouldn't accept even a cent more.

While he was here I told him the air conditioner was not behaving and he called someone to come and fix it. Within 10 minutes someone was here to fix the air conditioner and now it's working great. So great it feels a lot colder and stronger than before. I had it on 18-19º before but now it's on 21-22º.

I am still sick. I think I am getting better but my insomnia is really taking a toll on things. I just can't fall asleep so I'm getting maybe 3-4 hours a night for the past 3-4 nights. ARGH!

--

Yay! Zoidberg has (more) friends. Clustrmaps visitors:

* Central USA somewhere
* Indonesia?
* Melbourne, Australia

No comments: