Friday 7 December 2007

Sick :(

I guess it had to happen sooner or later. Just yesterday I was marveling at how long it'd been since I was last sick.. June, July? Not long after I first arrived in Shanghai I got sick 2 or 3 times in rapid succession. Now, I had survived all these months not getting sick, including not catching it off hubby when he was sick in Japan and now.. ARRGGHH!! I HATE BEING SICK!! It takes me an absolute minimum one week to feel normal again, usually two, and sometimes longer. It also sux cos I'm asthmatic. Jeepers, I'm pissed off. This darn cold weather aint helping things either. I either freeze in the apartment or have the heater on and it feels so stuffy and start to feel headachey from having no air in here. I am also annoyed cos hubby and I planned to have a nice romantic dinner in a restaurant which we really haven't done (with just the two of us) since... gosh... September? Hmm... hopefully I'll still be up for it tonight but right now my throat is absolutely burning and my face feels hot but my body feels cold (despite wearing 5 layers). DARN DIDDLY ARN DARN CRAP! (as Ned Flanders would say).

No comments: