Thursday 6 March 2008

Last night I dreamt that I was pregnant

First of all:

1. I am a big believer in dream interpretations

2. What happens in your dream has no bearing on what will happen in real life (ie I've had the common dream of your teeth falling out - it does not mean you'll wake up and all your teeth are gone!)

3. I do not have thoughts of becoming pregnant in this moment in time

So, with that in mind... these are some interpretations I have found which I think are very accurate :)

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/p3.htm

To dream that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. This may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal.


http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/Dream_InterpretationDictionary_Pregnancy/id/243095

For a woman, this dream forecasts a happy increase in material wealth


http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art18080.asp


If you are close to delivery, this usually means that something you've been planning or thinking about is close to materializing in the waking world... Pregnancy dreams, like real life pregnancies are harbingers of change, creativity, and new life being brought into the world. Treat your life as you would treat yourself if you were pregnant and wait for the miracle you're already creating to manifest in your waking world!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think my dreams are too bizzar to have any meaning... :(

I mean, what can the meaning of being one of the power rangers?!

Anne said...

Wow. You nailed it on the spot! I'm an Asian American, practically born and raised in Texas, taking the plunge to relocate to Taiwan and possibly Shanghai for open opportunities.

Coming across your blog feels somewhat inspirational and an affirmation that I am taking the right direction. (I dreamt I was pregnant last night..)

Not sure if you're still running the blog or not.. or if you'll even get this little note. But thanks for the post. (: Cheers.