Thursday 17 January 2008

Vomiting air

Someone wake me up from this #@!$@!&%$$ nightmare... I'm sick of this. I feel like my coughing is exactly like I am vomiting with uncontrollable involuntary strong muscle actions in my stomach except nothing actually comes out except air, or a trickle of saliva. The more I cough, the worse I feel and the more my body wants to cough. My back hurts. The cough is supposed to be helpful but it's not. All it does is shut off my airways even more. Couldn't sleep last night due to stupid coughing and tried to prop myself up so I was sitting upright but then my neck really started hurting. Although I slept a good 8-9 hours I feel like I've only slept 2.

Even though I technically don't have asthma right now I feel great relief when I use my puffer. Of course this relief is very short-lasting.

Apparently there is nothing really you can do for bronchitis other than get rest and take fluids, blah blah blah. The usual. I did find this homeopathic site interesting except I don't know what any of the ingredients are LOL.

http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G1-138483338.html

No comments: