Monday 12 May 2008

Women and blogs

Link

An article about women and blogging.

* Women are so passionate about blogging that large percentages of women said they would give something up to keep the blogs they read and/or write:

- 55% would give up alcohol

- 50% would give up their PDAs

- 42% would give up their i-Pod

- 43% would give up reading the newspaper or magazines

BUT, some things are sacred … only 20% would give up chocolate!


Well, personally, I could give up writing a blog, but I don't think I could give up reading a blog (or lots of blogs rather). I could easily give up alcohol (since I don't drink it anyway and can't even stand the smell let alone the taste), don't own a PDA and don't ever plan to, have an ipod but don't use it that much and could give it up however newspapers, magazines or chocolate would be extremely difficult! hahaha. I'm a total 'information junkie' which is why I almost never read fiction and I hardly ever watch tv these days. I couldn't live without newspapers or magazines really, and blogs for that matter. I love to fill my brain with as much crap as possible. I guess that's why (I think) I have a good general knowledge and do reasonably well in trivia quizzes.

Oh jeepers. Shanghaiist is still reporting on the earthquake and now it says that 3000-5000 have died in a certain area. That's just horrible :(

No comments: